Monday, May 05, 2008

Sickly Pork Loins

cooking has been addictive.

I tried out katsu curry and my pork loins turned out sickly. Hmm.. but I'm glad they turned out yummy to eat!


Ingredients

1 egg, beaten
1/2 cup of flour
pork loins


Directions

1) Dip the pork loins wth the beaten egg
2) Coat with flour
3) Lightly pan fry with oil until lightly browned

My curry was made out of the japanese golden curry cubes. I mixed 2 cubes with 250ml of water and brought it to boil together with 2 carrots, diced, as well as 1 potato, cubed.

And yes, my rice turned out great! YES. Please stop laughing. My sister had to have her two cents worth by sniggering at me and telling me her maid cooks rice better than me.

If you can't cook good rice, remember, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

R's Verdict? Great! The pork loins were still tender and it went well with the curry! The only thing was to improve on its sickly presentation :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home