Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Milk and Coffee

I was thrilled when I saw such a unique recipe from Piggy's Cooking Journal and the first thing I reached home was to go make a list of what I needed and head down to the supermarket! :)

Both R and I are coffee drinkers, so that explains my enthusiasm.


Its quite easy to make, but I would definitely love the coffee taste to be stronger than the milk. But nonetheless, it was quite refreshing and it gave me new ideas to play around with. So do keep a look out for new variations of this recipe :)


Method:

1. Prepare approximately 1 cup (250ml) of black coffee with sugar (For me, it would be approximately 2 teaspoons of coffee powder with 4 sachets of sugar, as I use sugar in packets.. :p)
2. Stir in 1.5tbsp of gelatin powder while the coffee is still hot
3. Let it cool to room temperature then keep the mixture in the fridge and let it set
4. Remove the mixture from the fridge and cut it into cubes
5. Pour milk into a glass and scoop a few spoonfuls of coffee jelly into the glass
R's Verdict? Pass! Refreshing and Unique

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home