Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cooking Absence

Do not be deceived by my absence.

I have been cooking, though not blogging as frequent as I should be.

Blame in on my ill-equipped home as I have yet to get my lazy bones up to subscribe to maxonline. But the amazing thing about my ill-equipped home is that I have quite a well-equipped kitchen, that still lacks an oven! :)

Of course not as well equipped as the floggers' sites I visit, but I am proud to say that I have churned out decent meals that hubby likes (for now) and I really have Ruth to thank :)

I have so much to blog about!!

First up, was the delicious meal and food that my in laws cooked for my office's christmas party! I did of course help them in the kitchen!

Then it was the chicken claypot rice and then the hainanese chicken rice that I had the sudden urge to cook.

Thereafter was the whipping up of tandoori chicken with butter rice for the in laws over the christmas/new year holidays!

I don't think it can get any tougher.. especially considering that I am someone totally scared of fire/gas (you know.. the super paranoid me always gets hallucinations of the place being blown up when the gas is on and that fire is so dangerous)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home